Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring time and motivation

The sun is shining, the birds are singing (at least outside my office window), trees and flowers are blooming-as my nose and eyes are reminding me....and yet, I'm still wearing winter clothes! It was a balmy 26 degrees out this morning with frost and ice everywhere!

Spring, I realize it's a bit early, and our winter hasn't really been, but COME ON already!! I walk into target and my poor retinas go on overload because apparently, neon is IN for spring. Granted, I didn't really think neon was in the last time it was, but what do I know?! My puppies, and my husband for that matter, would really appreciate a little bit warmer weather. But hey, I can be patient...for now ;-)

Oh, and motivation...maybe you'll come back when the sun stays too. I do have one paper done, but I have no idea how to start the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment