Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcome spring..wait...SNOW?!

Spring time in Oregon is always an interesting season. While I don't wear "girly" clothes-i.e. dresses, skirts, etc., a lot, I am getting tired of pulling on a pair of jeans, cords, or long pants because it's still 31 degrees when I wake up. Don't get me wrong, I love my winter attire, as it is basically all from Columbia-thank you wonderful husband Brady and friend Becca!!

However, any time I go into a store, what's advertised? Spring clothes-shorts, flip flops, tanks, swim suits, and the list can go on. I know for one thing, my dogs sure are ready for a change in the season. Jack, our black lab mix could really care less-except when it's bath day- but Barkley...he's a bit more tempermental when it comes to the liquid stuff outside.

I think it is so weird that we're having winter in March while the rest of the country is experiencing summer like conditions--86 in Minnesota?! I love cuddling up on the couch with my husband and puppies, but I know I'm ready to rock a pedicure and sandals....I'm ready when you are Mother Nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment